The resources below are efficient for research,study or day to day medical work.Most organisations have taken it upon themselves to empower the public and share the relevant information:
- NCD Alliance at the WHO: This is the leading United Nations Agency on NCD(Non Communicable Diseases) Prevention and control.The NCD Alliance engages in all relevant meetings including the world Health Assembly and Regional Committee Meetings.
- Knowledge Action Portal at the WHO:This has to be the best community-driven platform for anyone with an interest in NCD's.
- International Journal of Noncommunicable Diseases:This site has the latest updated journals and publications on NCDs.
- The World Health Organisation(WHO) published a toolkit around NCDs.It's an informative list on the publications and tools available on Noncommunicable diseases and their risk factors that can be found here.
- Centres for Disease Control and Prevention(CDCs) also have a network of resources with which one can explore and gain knowledge on NCDs.