The information below is available for any user on the Global Health Network.It lists the most common websites and links to organisations offering career opportunities in various parts of the world.
- Brighter Monday: This site has information on every job available in various fields.
- Fuzu Kenya is your one-stop shop for the largest selection of open jobs, insights into the East African job market, tailored career advice, and skill training.
- Job Web Kenya is a leading recruitment portal in Kenya with job and scholarship listing,and they also offer training in CV and cover letter writing as well.
- Kenyamoja.com acts as a web portal with tabs on latest news,jobs,scholarships and many more.
- Career point Kenya lists all the available vacancies and job postings in Kenya.
- LinkedIn: This professional networking social platform could land you your next job. Apart from identifying individuals in the organizations you aspire to work in, it also has a search button where you can get the latest job adverts.
- The Medical Research Council (MRC) posts clinical research jobs of all types available across Uganda.
- Uganda Virus Research Institute (UVRI) lists jobs related to clinical research,surveillance and diagnostics.
- Jobs.co.ug: Lists all available jobs in Uganda.
- The Ugandan Jobline is another site where Ugandans can get available opportunities.
- Mabumbe highlights general information about available jobs in the Tanzanian region and throughout Africa.
Websites with International NGO Jobs
- Relief Web Jobs:This cuts across most countries globally and is among the leading websites for humanitarian and emergency response-oriented jobs.
- DevNetJobs.org has a number of opportunities in health research, many of which are in developing countries.
- UN Jobs:This site has jobs related and affiliated to the United Nations.
- Devex showcases latest news,opportunities and news associated with global development.
- Idealist has listed jobs,volunteer,internships,post-graduation programs among others.
Websites with WorldWide Job Opportunities
- Family Health International (FHI) lists a great variety of jobs all around the world, ranging from clinical directorships to human resources and administration.
- Global Academy Jobs lists jobs around the world such as fellowships and research positions:
- The new online journal Global Health: Science and Practice, has a "Job Opportunities" website that is free for recruiters and job seekers.
- PATH Jobs provides information about a wide range of job opportunities across the world, including Africa and Asia.
- SciDevNet lists job opportunities related to global health, from different agencies.
- The WHO has a range of jobs, all around the world.
- Oxford University's Tropical Medicine Department has jobs advertises jobs at its centres in Thailand, Kenya, Laos and Vietnam on the following website:
- Medecins Sans Frontieres(MSF) lists WorldWide job opportunities both in the office and in the field.
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)offers jobs in the field of global health research.
- Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine has current vacancies page that can be found on the site.
To visit the funding portal, click here.
If you know of a vacancy,fellowship or training course - please email us at email@example.com so that we can add it to this page. Thank you!